Swearing in the Linux kernel: now interactive
If you’ve followed discussions on Linux, you may at some point have bumped into a funny graph showing how many times frustrated Linux kernel developers have put four letter words into the source code.
Today, for the first time in 12 years, it’s gotten a major revamp!
You can now interactively plot any words of your choice with commit level granularity.
- Want to see the rise of ARM?
- How about a major victory in the war against misspelling “receive”?
- Is the nastiest four letter word you know “goto”?
- Wondering about the uptake of RCU synchronization? (what is RCU?)
- When did Ingo Molnar become active in Linux development?
Did you find any interesting insights? Post a comment!