Don't read this, the game's starts at once!!
The original images were 60kb 640x480 jpegs, scaled to fit in 400x300 by the browser. Since we all run higher resolutions nowadays, I just increased it. The last win2.jpg image was 400x300, so it gets an ugly scale. I also made the answer buttons the same width, removed table sizes, increased text area and set the wait delay to 1000 from 5000.
This is not a piece of software, more like a diary page written in code, so I won't do any fixing other than the immediate maintainance described above. If you want to use this for anything, mail me. Who knows, if I put effort into it, maybe I can dig up the old 3dsmax file.